Campground Rules & Regulations
The following rules and regulations have been established to assure the safety and consideration
of everyone at the camp. Failure to comply with rules and regulations will result in eviction without refund.
- CAMPSITE CHECK-IN TIME:
3:00PM / CAMPSITE CHECK-OUT TIME:
- CABIN CHECK-IN TIME:
3:00PM / CABIN CHECK-OUT TIME: 12:00PM
- EARLY CHECK-IN / EXTENDED CHECK-OUT: Call in advance for availability. $5.00/hour for campsites, $10.00/hour for cabins.
- SPEED LIMIT: 5 MPH. All vehicles must stay on roadways.
- DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY: Along with loud, boisterous or profane language will not be tolerated. No kegs of beer.
- QUIET HOURS: Quiet to be maintained from 11:00PM to 8:00AM. All children must be at their own site by 11:00PM.
- PETS: Must be kept on a leash at all times and cleaned up after. Pets are not to be left unattended at any time. Please, no barking dogs.
- MOTORBIKES & ELECTRIC SCOOTERS: Permitted only when used as transportation to and from site by a licensed driver. Privately owned Golf Carts must comply with all park rules and be registered with the park office. ATV’s are not permitted. Children with electric cars must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- GOLF CARTS: Golf carts must adhere to rules issued to each owner. Certification of insurance must be shown prior to operation. Carts must have a site # clearly displayed on the vehicle. No open alcohol containers on vehicles.
- NO FIREWORKS
- TREES: Firewood is sold at the store. No cutting or trimming of trees. No lines tied to trees.
- WATER USAGE: Washing of trailers or vehicles not permitted.
- NO SMOKING in common gathering areas such as pool, playgrounds, pavilion and all buildings including rental units. Please use Smoking Stands provided throughout the campground.
- FIREARMS: No bow & arrow, BB guns or firearms, except during hunting season.
- VISITORS: All visitors must stop at the office to register and obtain a car pass before entering. Click here to view our visitor fees. Gate Cards are to be used by registered campers only.
- TRASH: Please take all trash to dumpster behind store. Recycle aluminum, paper, glass, tin & plastic.
- CAMPFIRES: All fires must be kept within fire ring. No pallets or scrap wood with nails. DO NOT MOVE FIRE RINGS.
- EMERGENCY: Dial 911.